Wednesday, January 5, 2000

Lord

Lord, Take my thoughts,
That don’t please you.
Lord, Take those words,
That are evil from my lips.

Lord, Take those things,
That lead me away from you.
Lord, Take my eyes,
And let them see your face.

Lord, Take my hands,
And let them do your work.
Lord, Take my feet,
And lead me to the needy.

Lord, Take my life,
And let it be for you.
Lord, Cleanse me from my sin,
That I may be holy for you.

Lord, Forgive me,
For all that I’ve done wrong.
Lord, Give me strength,
To go and tell your word.

Lord, This is my prayer,
That all may come to know you.
Lord, That they would serve, 
And praise you,
In spirit and in truth.

Lord, That every knee will bow,
And every tongue confess,
You are Lord.
Lord, That every eye will look,
Up to the heavens,
Lift up their voices,
Praise your name,
And know,
You are Lord of all.

-By: Daniel Brockhan

No comments:

Post a Comment