Sunday, January 16, 2000

Lord, You are Not

A man said,
You Lord are not?
The Lord said to the man,
I Am,
But the man turned his face,
And said again,
Lord You are not.

The Lord again came to the man,
Speaking through his friend,
But the man said again,
Lord You are not!

Several months later,
The man was in a car wreck,
And was supposed to die but came back.
The man began shouting,
Saying,
Lord You are!
Lord You are!

But the man’s friend,
Who had been there said,
Lord You are Not.
How do you know believe,
When you have almost been killed.

The man in the hospital bed started crying,
His friend began to ask him,
What are you crying for?

The man said,
Can’t you see I am alive,
By the grace of God,
Oh my dear friend,
I have lead you the wrong way,
Don’t you see how stubborn I am,
To lead you away from the Lord.
Dear friend now believe,
Because just like Jesus has saved me once,
He has also saved me again!


-By: Daniel Brockhan

No comments:

Post a Comment