Monday, January 17, 2000

Lord, I Doubt It

A man was working in his office,
And was invited to church,
His friend said,
Come you will learn about the Lord.

Lord,
I doubt it,
Said the man, and went home.

The man kept thinking,
Lord,
I doubt it,
How could there be such,
A pure,
A One with no sin.

Even after this,
God gave the man another chance,
The man finally went to church,
And was saved saying,
Doubt the Lord,
Oh how I was foolish.

Later God called the man to go,
Into the ministry,
The man again said,
Lord,
I doubt it,
I doubt that I can go, and share the Word.
Look at me,
Lord,
I doubt it.

The Lord gave the man every chance to answer,
His calling,
But the answer from the man was the same.
Lord,
I doubt it.

The Lord saw the man was miserable,
Because of his lack of faith,
And the man did not do God’s Will.
So the lord took the man home,

And at the man’s deathbed,
His brother said,
A Lord,
I doubt it.

And the man,
Who was in heaven saw this,
And cried saying,
There is a Lord,
Who died for your sins!
Please,
Don’t doubt it!


-By: Daniel Brockhan

No comments:

Post a Comment