Sunday, January 2, 2000

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

Oh, how I’ve missed you. How I’ve missed hearing your voice. Did you get the invitation yet? Yes, you are invited to come; and yes I really want you to give the invitation to all your friends. I’m sorry that some of your friends could not make it. So, how’s your life doing? I missed you everyday we did not meet. I think about you all the time. I think about how you’ve grown and what you’re going to be when you are older. How would you like to work for my dad and me? My dad will take care of you. My dad misses you and wishes you would call. He could use your help for the party because everyone is invited. My house is nowhere near full. I’ve got enough room for all your friends and family to come. Did you get the flowers I sent you last spring? How did you like the luscious apples, oranges, and peaches I gave you last season? When can I have supper with you again? My father and me really miss you. My father’s going to send his servants to come and help out in that business you going to start. Sometimes they’re quiet and will surprise you, but you’ll like them. I love you with the love of my father, and hope to hear from you soon. Be back soon!

Your Friend,
Jesus Christ

P.S. - I’ve reserved you a spot at my banqueting table, and you get to sit between my dear friends Joshua and Job.

-By: Daniel Brockhan

No comments:

Post a Comment