Friday, February 4, 2000

Cry: The Second Cry

When it rains and pours,
Those are like tears of God,
For the sin we commit

As the rain falls,
To the ground,
I think of Your love,
How when Your Son died,
You turned Your head from Sin,
And I see a tear come from Your eye.
I see You crying for You child,
Who is full of sin,
And once was pure from all evil.

As night turns into day,
The sun comes up,
And I look at your glorious creation,

Birds of the air,
Whales of the sea,
Oh,
Little do they compare to thee.

Animals of the Earth,
Waterfalls of joy,
Your beauty does not compare.

The sunsets,
The sun when it rises,
Its height has no comparison,
To Your beauty.

I think how we as people,
Go against You Will.
And every time I see a tear come from Your eye,
I see You crying for You children,
Who are full of sin,
And once were pure from all evil.

On the day when the trumpet is blown,
An I am in heaven with You,
You and I see Your children in go to Hell
I almost could see a tear come from Your eye,
I see You crying for Your children,
Who are full of sin,
And once were pure from all evil.

-By: Daniel Brockhan

No comments:

Post a Comment